One of the effective internet marketing strategies is the use of PPCs (Pay Per Click) ads to increase sales leads and generate more conversions. These one time click ads are used by marketers in which a person clicking upon the ad reaches a landing page. This is then used to initiate a person into a potential customer. This strategy can prove to be an effective marketing campaign. However, the PPC may not generate desired results if we don’t engage in proper strategy for landing page optimization.
The following ways can help in developing such a strategy to improve the conversion rate:
- Firstly it is important to have a consistency in the claims of the ad lines and the sales page. There should be clarity in the content of the copy and it should be analysed whether it is useful for the target audience. The ad and the copy should be encouraging enough to convert prospects.
- The USPs of the product should be highlighted. The target audience should be convinced that they are getting the best deal and this would keep one ahead of their competitors.
- A step closer to convert the prospects is how well one can use the call-to-action (CTA) buttons on their landing pages. This can go a long way in to optimize your page. The better one can suggest in CTA innovations, the better are the chances of increasing conversions. These services can provide suggestions to build a rapport with the target audience.
- 4. It is important to build trust and prove the genuineness of the brand. Additions of social media coverage, testimonials, customer reviews and even displaying social media shares of Facebook or Twitter can pretty much add to the credibility.
- A key to optimize your page is the presentation of the content, i.e. its structure and layout. Sometimes a simple, concise presentation with pleasant visuals is more attractive than displaying too much information and images that may tend to get haphazard and give an uncluttered appearance.
- One should work on the optimization of the time to load the page. It is an ascertained fact that a page taking too many seconds to load will easily lose visitors.
- An apparently perfect page may suffer from poor conversions if it has not worked upon its SEO optimization. It is wise to use the keywords a person is likely to search for and include them properly into the contents and titles. The page should also be engaging so that it doesn’t disinterest the visitor. One can measure the engagement rates of the landing page in metrics like Bounce Rate.
The above mentioned methods are undoubtedly very useful marketing tools and professionals rendering landing page optimization services are finding place among company hirings. Consequently, everybody wants to make best use of this recent marketing strategy.